-

Thursday, February 4, 2010

For Your Viewing Pleasure

I wanted to share my morning routine with you all....ENJOY! :)

My morning meds (for the next week or so)











STEP 1: CLEAN LUPRON BOTTLE WITH ALCOHOL SWAB











STEP 2: OPEN SYRINGE











STEP 3: FILL SYRINGE WITH 10 UNITS OF AIR











STEP 4: PUT NEEDLE IN LUPRON BOTTLE AND PUSH AIR OUT











STEP 5: FILL SYRINGE WITH 10 UNITS OF LURPON











STEP 6: CLEAN SKIN WITH ALCOHOL SWAB











STEP 7: PINCH SKIN AND INJECT











STEP 8: THROW SYRINGE AWAY

3 comments:

  1. if this were on Facebook....I would now hit the "like" button. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha This post is too funny! You look like a pro already!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah for you! I would have passed out cold just from the alcohol smell! What we do to have our babies! :)

    ReplyDelete