A little bit about Cooper at 9 months:
- Went to the doctor on December 2nd for a follow-up appointment for his ear infection, and the doctor went ahead and did his 9 month well check-up since he was only a week away from being 9 months. He weighed 20 lbs., 5 oz. and was 29 in. long.
- Wears 12 month clothes and size 4 diapers.
- Taking less and less formula and eating more and more baby food and people food. If you're eating something you better be prepared to share with the little guy.
- Started crawling on November 25th (the day after Thanksgiving) and continues to get faster and faster everyday. He has the cutest little crawl on the hardwood floors. Now that he's mobile, he moves all over the house. The 3 of us were playing on the living room floor one night and Cooper just decided he was done playing with us, and he took off crawling into his room by himself and started pulling all of his books off the shelf. He also likes to crawl in the kitchen and shake the cereal boxes.
- Pulls up on everything (couch, toys, bed, dresser, bookshelf, bathtub, people....)
- Has started throwing a few little "fits" when you tell him no. He'll kick his legs and put his chin down to this chest and scream or start babbling like he's talking back. Isn't it a little early for this? :)
- Favorite toys are still books...he can just sit and flip the pages of his books for the longest time.
- Has 1 little tooth on his bottom left, and I think there may be more to follow pretty soon.
- Loves going around the house and looking at the pictures on the wall. He'll crawl up to them, look up, and just start laughing and talking to them.
- Babbles and talks more and more each day. He still says "bye bye" sometimes (when he wants to) and he'll say "ball." He says "da da" all the time, but I still don't think he puts it together with it being Brad.
Even the 9 month pictures I took turned out cute! Cooper woke up from his nap, and he was in the best mood...can't you tell?