-

Friday, February 26, 2010

The Waiting Game

We just checked our voicemail from the clinic, and here's what we know as of now...

1. Out of my 41 eggs that were retrieved yesterday, 24 were mature.
2. The lab performed ICSI (a procedure where they actually inject the sperm into the egg) on all 24 eggs.
3. Overnight, 10 eggs were fertilized.

Now, we just get to play the waiting game. Our instructions are to call back tomorrow around noon to see how our little fertilized eggs are progressing.

Let the waiting begin...

2 comments:

  1. I'm keeping my fingers crossed and saying lots of prayers for you guys!!!!!! Love you!
    -Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  2. praying girl..... I know how hard that waiting game is. it was the worst part for me. try to do something to keep your mind occupied...funny movies...whatever it may be. Hugs to you!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete