-

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Grow!

The blog is being brought to you from a little different perspective today...the daddy-to-be (hopefully) side. Let me just start by saying how proud of Holli I am. I knew she would do great with everything because she is such a strong person, but she has really exceeded my expectations. She has been so strong through everything and extremely positive. It's weird to say, but I'm kind of glad God put us through this because it has brought us closer. I love her more and more every day. As for today, we got more good news from Nashville. Because I'm such an impatient person I've gotten a hold of the voice mail box number to Nashville since about Holli's second appointment. Each time we have a message I try and get it first, but it never fails that she gets it every time! So of course today I tried getting the message three or four times but it wasn't on there yet. Like usual, the first time she tried today it was on there. The lady said all 10 embryos were still growing. Six of them are at the cell stage they want them to be at by day two after retrieval. She mentioned that she thought the other 4 would catch up in the next day or so. We are still scheduled to go down on Tuesday for the embryo transfer. Thank you all for the prayers and kind words of encouragement!

2 comments:

  1. Yay :) I'm SOOO excited all 10 are still in the mix!!! I have SUCH a good feeling about this:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! That is such great news!!!! I'm with Ash and have a great feeling about this! You both are being so strong!!!!
    -Stacey

    ReplyDelete