-

Friday, May 27, 2011

Splish Splash Cooper was taking a bath!

The first couple of times we gave Cooper a bath starting when he was 5 weeks old (yes, I know that is a long time to wait but if you remember from a previous post, the kid just wouldn't let go of his stump!) he hated it!  We did discover that if we left the water running during the time he was in his tub he would sit there but he looked miserable.  If the water stopped then he looked like this...
Because of this reaction, bath time lasted maybe 2 minutes each time.

After a trip to Kohl's I stumbled upon what I just knew might be the perfect solution- a body washcloth thing! The first time we used it, bath time was a success.  Cooper now LOVES the bath and smiles and talks the whole time.  See for yourself...

I just love this picture, and I love that you can see Cooper's reflection in my glasses!

 
In between smiles we get tons of yawns!  I'm not exaggerating when I say that he yawns at least 15 times during each bath.
I think Cooper loves baths as much as his mom now! :)  So I have to say thank you to that mom out there that invented Cooper's favorite bath time accessory!

1 comment:

  1. These pictures are too precious!! I love the wash cloth....I guess it keeps him warm? So cute!!

    ReplyDelete