-

Monday, May 2, 2011

On a roll...

I know every mom says this, but I'm pretty sure we have the BEST baby in the world!  Cooper is so easy-going and laid back.  From our second day at home, he has pretty much been like clockwork.  He was eating right at every 3 1/2-4 hours all day and night.  He was getting up two times a night (Brad had first shift and I got second).  This schedule was great, and after that first week of getting adjusted to parenthood, I felt like we were into a routine.  Our daily/nightly routine has changed just a bit over the past few days, and I must say it has been a great change.  I don't want to jinx it, but Cooper has slept through the night 3 nights in a row!!!!  WOO HOO!!!!  Friday night he slept from 9:40-6:30, Saturday night he slept from 8:00-5:45, and last night he slept from 10:15-6:00.  He is simply amazing!  I'm hoping this is going to be the NEW routine, but I know not to get my hopes up too high. :)

Here are some recent pictures of the best baby in the world. :)  Notice all of the smiles!  He's really getting good at flashing that toothless grin, and we're loving it every time!
One of Cooper's MANY faces!
Sweet smile

Cracking up
He has really started using his eyebrows!

Perfect

I LOVE him!  I think this is my new favorite picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment