-

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Playdate

Last Thursday, Cooper and I took a little roadtrip to the big town of Russellville to spend the afternoon with McKense and her 2 kiddos (Riley and Piper).  McKense and I are both on maternity leave so it was GREAT to get out of the house and do something different...and talk to another adult.  It's amazing how crazy I feel at the end of the day when I spend my day talking to a baby and a dog all day!  HAHA!  I think we're going to make these little playdates a weekly thing so that we don't go crazy over the next few weeks! 
Cooper got to spend a little time getting to know his girlfriend, Piper.  Here are a few pictures to show how their official meeting unfolded.  *These pictures took place in about a one minute time frame.
"Umm...what is this leaning on me?"

"Mom, can you help me out here?"

"I think she's trying to snuggle with me."

"This girl is giving me cooties...YUCK!"

"Is she serious? How can she take a nap at a time like this?"

"I don't think I like this too much."

"Nope, I don't like it!"

"HELP ME!"

I just love these pictures of our two sweet babies.  It's so weird to think that just three short months ago this is where we were...

And now we have two precious babies that are going to have so much fun together on their future playdates.  Hopefully their next dates will go a little better! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment