-

Monday, May 30, 2011

Birthday Party Sunday

Yesterday we had a FULL day celebrating three birthdays in Owensboro, and Cooper got to go to his first two birthday parties.  He had a great time, of course, and he loved getting to see everyone and meeting some of the family for the first time.  My cousin, Allison, celebrated her 12th birthday with my grandfather who turned 80. 
The birthday girl and boy



As soon as we got to the party my cousin, Camille snatched Cooper right up and he LOVED her holding him...

I didn't get a picture of Cooper with everyone, but here are a few I was able to get.

Hannah Kate and Cooper

Cooper's ready to play ball with his new glove!


Cori and Cooper

After we left the first party, we walked down the street to the next birthday party for Carson. I can't believe that he's already one! It seems like he was just Cooper's size, which is pretty scary thinking about how fast time flies. Carson looked adorable in his "1" shirt made my his very crafty mommy.


Cooper was worn out by this point and slept through most of the party.
But when he did wake up, he was able to wish Carson a happy birthday!

I'm so glad we were able to see so many people on this very busy, but very fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment