-

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Meds are in!

Earlier in the week we received our first shipment of medications. A few things were left out, so the pharmacy sent another shipment yesterday. I think I have everything that I will need (unless they increase my medications during my cycle). I am missing one box of my Follistim cartridges. Because of insurance, they can only send so many boxes at a time, so I have to call the pharmacy back when I start these injections to get my last box shipped to me. Our dining room table has turned in to a pharmacy, so we've been having to eat all of our meals at the coffee table, which doesn't usually happen with us. Bailey is really enjoying us eating in the living room though. :)

EVERYTHING


JUST THE NEEDLES AND SYRINGES


I start my first Lupron injection tomorrow morning. I'm sure I'll post again tomorrow letting you all know how this goes. Brad has already read the side effects for this, and he's not looking forward to what he's read! :) haha

3 comments:

  1. OMG Holli! That's CRAZY! They even sent you the little red biohazard trash can!! GOOD LUCK!! LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks ALLLLLL to familiar! My kitchen table looked exactly the same. I hope the first shot goes well! Thinking of you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow... craziness... Good this you are a super organized person! That could easily turn into a mess of meds! We're thinking of you guys :)

    ReplyDelete