-

Monday, March 21, 2011

Hospital Stay

The hospital stay wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be.  Everyone was extremely nice!  I would say the worst part was having a nurse come in the first night every couple of hours to check my blood pressure and temperature. I was very glad when our night nurse the second night we were there told me she would just peek in a couple of times, but if we were sleeping she would leave us alone.  I did hear her open the door, but I'm pretty good at pretending to be asleep!  haha

We were there from Thursday-Saturday (March 10th-12th).  While we were there we were able to spend some time with some of our favorite people.  I didn't get a picture of everyone, but here are a few.  Cooper loved meeting everyone for the first time! :)

Nana and Cooper

Pops and Cooper

Papaw and Cooper

JuJu and Cooper


Aunt Tammy and Cooper

Aunt Beth and Cooper

 
"Aunt" Stacey and Cooper

John Thomas, Great Grandma, Spencer, and Cooper

Great Papaw and Cooper  
 
Jaime and Cooper

Natalie and Cooper

McKense and Cooper

*On a little side note, Jaime and Natalie are expecting a little girl (Peyton) at the end of May, and McKense and her husband Chandler are also expecting a little girl (Piper) in the middle of May.  Cooper is looking forward to meeting his first 2 girlfriends very soon! :)

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Holli! What a beautiful and precious baby boy!

    ReplyDelete