-

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Only the beginning....

Over the past couple of days, it seems like we've referred to everything as "the last..." before Cooper is here.
  • Bailey had her LAST haircut Monday.
  • I had my LAST doctor's appointment yesterday.
  • I also had my LAST haircut yesterday. 
  • I gave Brad his LAST haircut yesterday.
  • We cleaned the house for the LAST time.
  • I did the LAST couple of loads of laundry today.
  • We had our LAST supper tonight.
  • We had our LAST full day of just the 2 of us.
  • We will go to bed tonight one LAST time without being parents.
  • Brad, Bailey, and I took our LAST picture together.


It's completely amazing to think that in 24 hours from now Cooper will be coming into the world.  Tomorrow starts a brand new beginning of the next chapter of our lives.  :) 

4 comments:

  1. Love your blog!!! You will make awesome parents. Just remember... it goes SOOOO fast! So take a picture EVERYDAY of that little boy of your and you will have those memories forever! I kept a book by my bed at night and wrote about what happened that day... I LOVE that book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOSH I am so excited for you all!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Parents... you and Brad will be the BEST. I am so excited to hear the stories and look at pictures. You two are beginning the most wonderful chapter in your book of life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Been following your blog for a while now and I just wanted to say good luck today! I remember being SO nervous the day of my scheduled c-section but try to relax and really take in every second of it - this will be the best day of your life! Can't wait to see pictures of your beautiful baby boy!

    ReplyDelete