-

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

It's a BOY!!!!!

We had our appointment at Precious View on Tuesday, September 28th to find out the sex of Baby Waltrip.  Well...Baby Waltrip is a BOY!!!!!!!  If you had talked to me since we found out we were pregnant, I was 99% sure it was going to be a girl.  I even caught myself looking at girl things online and in stores because I was just so sure it would be a girl.  The majority of my family is girls and Brad's family is all boys, and everyone I know has either recently had a boy or is expecting a boy, and I just knew we'd have a girl.  I must say, when I saw those boy parts on the screen (before the ultrasound lady actually said boy) I was MORE than excited!  And yes, Baby BOY Waltrip already has a name---COOPER EVANS WALTRIP!  We can't wait to meet our little man is March.  Here are a few pictures to enjoy....

Cooper at 15 weeks 5 days

BOY!!!!

I think he got a little tired of being poked around so he huddled up and covered his ears!

We got to go back to Precious View on Thursday, September 30th because they didn't get all of the pictures they wanted, and he wouldn't cooperate has much as they hoped.  The more pictures the better! 
 Relaxing

 Still a boy!

 I love that profile!

Sucking his thumb

No comments:

Post a Comment