-

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Bubbles, Butterflies, BABY!!!!

Right before we found out Baby Waltrip was a boy (Week 15), I had a very strange feeling in my stomach.  I just felt it once, and it was like a big bubble that went from the far left side of my stomach all the way across to the right side.  I hadn't felt that before so I knew it had to be our baby.  The doctor and the ladies at the 3D/4D ultrasound place said that it was definitely the baby that I was feeling.  I waited a couple of more weeks, and didn't feel anything else until Week 18.  Now, it seems like just about every day (after I eat and sit down) Baby Waltrip...which we now know is Cooper...is doing a lot of moving around.  Before school the other day I drank a big glass of orange juice, and during the whole 20 minute drive to school, Cooper was constantly moving.  It felt like little butterflies dancing around in my whole stomach.  I must say, this is such an AMAZING feeling!  :)  I can't wait for the next several weeks when I can feel these movements more often.  Brad has been trying to feel them too, but he still hasn't been able to.  I'm hoping in the next couple of weeks that he'll get to experience this too.  I'm at the half-way point of my pregnancy (20 weeks), and we are getting so excited to start working on Cooper's room.  We have our 20-week doctor's appointment tomorrow afternoon, and we can't wait to see our little guy again!  I'll be sure to make another post tomorrow night with an update on Cooper and hopefully a few more pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment