-

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Out of hiding....

No, I haven't been hiding out, I just thought I would take a break from the blogging for a little while. I haven't had much to blog about for the past couple of weeks, so I've been slacking on updating my blog as well as keeping up with everyone else's blogs. Today is the first day of my Spring Break...YAY...so I've spent the past hour going through all of the blogs I've missed over the past 2 weeks.
As for Brad and I, we're still bummed about this negative IVF cycle, but we're both very anxious to get the next cycle underway. I'm thankful that after receiving the bad news of the failed IVF cycle, I was very busy with work stuff...including the dreaded yearbook and getting caught up on grading papers and working on homework for my Master's class. We go back down to Nashville to meet with our doctor tomorrow morning so we can discuss where we go from here. It's looking like we'll start the frozen embryo transfer cycle in May and the actual transfer will be in June. That's OUR plan, but I guess we'll find out more tomorrow on what our doctor thinks. We're very hopefully about the next few months, and we're so thankful that we have 2 little embryos "in the freezer" (as Brad likes to say). I'll be sure to post more tomorrow about our doctor's visit. Oh, and we leave for Florida on Sat. morning with my parents for a much needed week of relaxation in the sun! I can't wait to be on the beach! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment