-

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Is it Friday yet?

I'm really not trying to wish my life away, but is Friday ever going to get here? I knew these 10 days would be the longest of my life, but it seriously already feels like we've been waiting a month. On a good note, I actually get to go to work for 4 straight days this week. I think this is the first time this has happened since before Christmas break. After what seemed like a million snow days, my Nashville visits really picked up. In the past two weeks, I've been to school a total of two and a half days. Thank goodness I work at such a great school, have great team teachers, and great students because they have really kept me from losing my mind and getting completely stressed out through all of this. I just wanted to thank everyone again for all of your love and support throughout the past couple of months! We're really praying that we get the good news we want on Friday. It's crazy to think that the past 2 months have led up to this one day, but everything we have done has been completely worth it!

2 comments:

  1. At least this week will go by fast! It will be Friday before you know it :) Still thinking about ya! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you to get GREAT news on Friday!

    :) Melanie

    ReplyDelete