-

Friday, June 24, 2011

Mother's/Father's Day

I just went back to last month's posts and realized I never posted anything about my 1st Mother's Day which happened a month and a half ago. I had a great day spending time with my little guy, and I feel so lucky to be his mommy!  Of course we had to take some Mommy and Cooper pictures...(remember this was 7 weeks ago and Cooper was only 8 weeks old).


I just love my Mother's Day gift.  Cooper's birthstone is in the middle, and Brad and I's birthstones are on the bottom.  And yes, he went to Jared! :)


Now that we've gone back several weeks ago to Mother's Day, we can catch up to this past Sunday which was Father's Day.  Daddy pulled out one of Cooper's 3-6 month UK onesies and didn't realize he had on a matching t-shirt.  Of course this called for a picture.
I think Cooper was very excited to be dressed like his daddy! :) 

Sunday afternoon we went to Brad's parents (JuJu and Pops) for lunch.  The plan was to have a pool day, but the rain and storms stopped that, so we spent the afternoon being lazy and watching the U.S. Open instead. 
Cooper wore his "I love Dad" shirt, but you can't really see it in the picture.
 
Mother's Day and Father's Day were extra special to both of us this year!  It's amazing how much things can change in one year, and we are so lucky to have our special little guy in our lives this year.


No comments:

Post a Comment