-

Monday, November 22, 2010

Movement for Daddy!

Well, after about 4 weeks of me being able to feel Cooper moving, kicking, hitting, and whatever else he's doing in there, Brad was FINALLY able to feel a little bit of what I've been feeling.  For the past several weeks, I have been able to sit on the couch after we eat supper and feel tons of movement from our little guy.  I always thought I could feel it with my own hand, but whenever Brad would try, he didn't feel a thing.  That all changed last Saturday (November 13th) when we got in bed, and I told Brad to try to feel again.  I guess laying flat on my back helped because he was finally able to feel him about 4 or 5 times in a matter of a couple of minutes.  They were some of the hardest kicks I've felt so far.  I'm so glad that Brad can finally feel him now.  :)  It's so hard to explain the feeling of having little baby movements in my belly, but now Brad actually has a little better understanding of what I've been talking about.  I've noticed that Cooper moves around the most when I'm hungry or right after I eat.  I guess he gets his eating habits and love for food from me!!!  If that's the case, Brad might be in trouble!  haha

23 WEEKS

No comments:

Post a Comment