-

Friday, November 13, 2009

Change of plans....

Well, we've changed the start of IVF cycle again. After talking with a few people, we found out Brad's insurance company would end up paying for over half of the IVF medications...which will save us quite a bit of money. This came at a perfect time since we were both in the open enrollment period. I went ahead and dropped my insurance (starting in January), and Brad added me to his. Now, the new plan is to hopefully start IVF in January. We were kind of disappointed to put it off another month, but I think it will be nice to not have that added stress. We can enjoy the holidays before all of the crazy stuff starts!

On a side note, I can't believe the holidays are almost here! Thanksgiving is less than 2 weeks away. We (well probably just me) are putting our Christmas tree up tomorrow. For those of you who know me, this is VERY late for me. I usually have the tree up by the first of November. Brad thinks it's against the law to put the tree up before Thanksgiving....I guess we've just had to learn to meet in the middle! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment