-

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Round 2 has started!

We got our new plan yesterday for our frozen embryo transfer cycle.  Here's a little run-down of what the next couple of months look like for us....
*We've already started our z-packs
May 17th- start BCP
May 31st- start 10 units of Lupron
June 9th or 10th- Suppression check in Nashville to make sure meds are working
June 10th- Start Estradiol Valerate injection (will take this 2-3 times a week)
June 21st- Estradiol level check and ultrasound
*Progesterone injection will start sometime around this time.
Week of June 28th- embryo transfer

We're still hopeful about this cycle, but for some reason I'm less excited about it then I was last time.  I just don't want to get my hopes up, and then be disappointed in the end.  I know all of this will be worth it in the end, but I just wish I knew that this was definitely going to work so I don't have to think about it for the next couple of months. 

On a different note, I only have 8 days of school left!  YAY!!!  I'll be spending my summer taking 3 classes for my Masters, and I plan on being at the pool everyday....I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment